Remember when sending a nice tweet could make someone’s day? Let’s bring that back. We’re taking Thanksgiving literally this year.
We’re on a mini-mission to make Twitter a nicer place and get in the giving spirit. So, you tweet a thanks and we’ll thank you with Spindrift. Yup. Every day starting 11/13 we’ll randomly give away free Spindrift to folks who tweet nice things to their friends and tag #yupthatsit. Their friend will win Spindrift, too.
Because, hey, a lot of great things did happen this year. And a lot of small acts of kindness add up.
– Hey @friend thanks for meeting me for coffee last week. Good chat. #yupthatsit
– You know, @friend, it was really cool when you lent me that cup of sugar. My cookies thank you. #yupthatsit
– @friend thank you for the kidney. #yupthatsit
– @friend your tweets crack me up. #yupthatsit
Who: You! And everyone.
What: Tweet someone thanking them for something they did this year. There’s no thanks too small. Every day, we’ll randomly select people to win a pack of Spindrift (whoever they tagged will win Spindrift, too). So tweet as many times as you want. More tweets = more good cheer = more Spindrift.
When: Starting on Tuesday, 11/13 we’ll randomly choose people every day to win free Spindrift right up until the day after Thanksgiving.
Why: ‘Tis the season for thanks & for giving. And because it’s easy to spread good cheere & it makes everyone feel great.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow @SpindriftFresh and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Spindrift, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Spindrift as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at noon ET and ending Friday, November 23, 2018. All online entries must be received by midnight ET on 11/23/18.
4. How to Enter: All entrants must have public Twitter accounts and use the hashtag #yupthatsit in order to enter. The Campaign must be entered by sending a tweet giving thanks and tagging #yupthatsit. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Spindrift. You may enter as many times as you want on Twitter accounts. Multiple tweets and/or Twitter accounts are permitted.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one 8-pack of Spindrift sparkling water. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Spindrift. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Spindrift discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Spindrift to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a community vote under the supervision of Spindrift. Winner will be notified by Twitter that day following selection of Winners. Spindrift shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPINDRIFT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Spindrift, anyone acting on behalf of Spindrift, and Spindrift’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Spindrift. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Spindrift from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Spindrift may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Spindrift reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Spindrift’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Spindrift may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Spindrift. Spindrift reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Spindrift has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different Twitter accounts; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Spindrift reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Spindrift and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Massachusetts, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachussetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Spindrift, 55 Chapel St. Suite 401 Newton, MA 02458, United States.
13. The Campaign hosted by Spindrift is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
14. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.